Thanks for jogging my memory of the artcile that I copied many moons ago and haven't looked at for quite awhile.
Search found 499 matches
- Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:19 pm
- Forum: Fly Dressings - Winged Wet Flies
- Topic: Tummel Style Fly Tying (Article by David Westwood)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1888
- Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:34 pm
- Forum: Tying Wingless Wets
- Topic: Permanent Marker Pens - Does anyone use them on hackle?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 367
I haven't had much good luck on using the markers on feathers but have used them on some threads for a color change. My biggest use is the red Prismacolor pen on hare's ear to make a reddish colored hare's ear dubbing to tie the Edmonds' & Lee's 8b March Browns!
- Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:00 pm
- Forum: Soft Hackle Materials
- Topic: Golden Plover Available; Yes in the USA!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 503
Ken When the recent pic was posted, I thought it looked a little smaller than those I’ve seen before so I did a Google search and saw that there was an American Golden Plover,,,, never knew that until now. I have no idea what the difference, if any, there is between the two. Heck, looks good and I d...