Wind

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

kanutripr

Re: Wind

Post by kanutripr » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:54 am

Yeah!! What Bill said. Beautiful pics too. Thank you! :D

Vicki
Listen with your ears, hear with your heart.
Ruard

Post by Ruard » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:01 am

tie2fish wrote:Wayne ~ You know darned well that all of us read every one of your fishing trip posts; the only reason we don't always publically acknowledge them is that we're seething with jealousy and can't stop shaking long enough to type :P .

Could not have said it better!!!!

Greeting
There will allways be a solution.
http://www.aflyinholland.nl
Otter

Post by Otter » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:12 am

:D

Your reports are so good Dubbn that to say anything would detract from them. That story of the orange muskrat is excellent, a few more such stories please, please.

and also, what bill said :D

by the way can post the tying for your standard muskrat and a pic please - i am sure they are here already but for the life of me i cant find them.
William Anderson
Site Admin

Post by William Anderson » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Wayne, I love your full reports. It takes me to a place I'll only reach a time or two, hopefully sooner than later. The full disclosure and color are so translatable it makes it all the more compelling. Please don't take my lack of comment as any evidence that I don't appreciate the time you take to share. Yes, there is the ever green eyed monster effect, but also, I often end up catching up on posts between swim events and drs appts on my phone. I reply at times to simpler posts, but to respond to one of these I feel takes some thought and a keyboard. Sorry if I put off responses - to everyone - for that reason.

There really could be something important in the orange fly takes. Just take a look at the cheeks and lateral lines on a couple of those fish. They are filling up on something that gives them a peculiar hue.

Brilliant report as always. If you don't hear from me, assume I'm seathing in jealousy (well put) or negotiating with the boss about the best time for me to head west. June 2013?

Love these reports.

w
"A man should not try to eliminate his complexes, but rather come into accord with them. They are ultimately what directs his conduct in the world." Sigmund Freud.
www.WilliamsFavorite.com