T.U. Fly Tying Material Swap

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

William Anderson
Site Admin

Re: T.U. Fly Tying Material Swap

Post by William Anderson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Wayne, this is a nice score. All the wings and Capes nearly made me wasn't to go on a spending spree. Nice to get that rush that sends you straight to the vise too . Nice round of flies as a result. Great post.
"A man should not try to eliminate his complexes, but rather come into accord with them. They are ultimately what directs his conduct in the world." Sigmund Freud.
www.WilliamsFavorite.com
chase creek

Post by chase creek » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:25 am

A full bar and buffet - AND tying goodies??? OMG!!!!! It just doesn't get any better than that!
Please put me on your "ALERT" list if this comes up again.
"A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability, and
beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise"
Aldo Leopold
Kelly L.

Post by Kelly L. » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Wow, you hit the big time on that material find. Congratulations! That is non-existent around here. :D
lykos33

Post by lykos33 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Kelly L. wrote:Wow, you hit the big time on that material find. Congratulations! That is non-existent around here. :D
I KNOW that feeling...every time a new "flyshop" is going to open I get excited only to be shot down when they open. Instead of a real selection of tying material we get a few pre tied flies and packaged garbage section that fills a small wall of 10' x 4'.... :( Pretty sad for an island with supposedly such great fly fishing... :P
Murray