Dubbing Junky

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

Hans Weilenmann

Re: Dubbing Junky

Post by Hans Weilenmann » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:49 pm

William Anderson wrote:Dang, Bill, you scared me for a minute. I thought that was one of the raven's that are lurking around your place. :twisted:
Nevermore
tie2fish

Post by tie2fish » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:56 am

Hans Weilenmann wrote:
William Anderson wrote:Dang, Bill, you scared me for a minute. I thought that was one of the raven's that are lurking around your place. :twisted:
Nevermore
One can only hope ... (not a fan :P )
Some of the same morons who throw their trash around in National parks also vote. That alone would explain the state of American politics. ~ John Gierach, "Still Life with Brook Trout"
William Anderson
Site Admin

Post by William Anderson » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:24 pm

:D A little Poe humor for Halloween doesn't hurt.

Doug, sorry your lovely thread took such a dark turn there at the end.

Carry on. :D

w
"A man should not try to eliminate his complexes, but rather come into accord with them. They are ultimately what directs his conduct in the world." Sigmund Freud.
www.WilliamsFavorite.com
John Raynsford

Post by John Raynsford » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:02 pm

You guys are making me drool. I cant lay off the different colorings that
Hareline Dubbin is producing with the Ozzie Possum " frosted " assortment
FliTrap

Post by FliTrap » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:50 pm

What? Only one other person has hair form a "wild cat"... There is a fur collection going on here as well... the trophy being a full pelt of Louisiana Bob Cat (yes, it has the appropriate tag still attached from the Conservation Dept!) There are the three mink looking critters from Russia; the baby beaver; muskrats, red fox squirrels; some hides of field mice and a half a doz wolf faces, three fox tails, cream colored mink from an old lady's coat........and yes... a half gal zippy bag of the under coat of my, now, long gone and berried,Golden Retriever (which I denied her death resulted from excessive brushing!)! :?
then there is the boxes, bags and such of the little plastic bags! I think the multiply on their own. (Really, dear... they were handing them out as samples!!!!!) :mrgreen:

So I've been thinking, gang! As I see it, the only topic we could shift to "bigger then dubbing", would be "spools of.....". :oops: :oops:
FliTrap