Can't sleep

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

fishhead

Re: Can't sleep

Post by fishhead » Sat May 07, 2016 12:03 am

No better feeling then to have someone want to try my flies out. Thank you for testing them for me. I'll be trying them as well in a week or so and I'll post my results as well. Sorry it took so long to get them out to you. I have been super busy with life stuff. Hopefully things will start to settle down now and just in time for spring.
letumgo
Site Admin

Post by letumgo » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:47 am

Dan - I am happy to report that I caught a brook trout on one of your "Can't Sleep" patterns. I will post a picture once my son sends me the photo. He was my "field photographer" during my recent trip to the Adirondacks. He got to see how excited I got for catching another little brookie.

Thanks again, buddy. I will keep fishing these flies and reporting back their success. ;)

Do you notice the par marks on the side of the trout? This is the markings of a young fish. Probably a two year old fish.
Ray (letumgo)----<°))))))><
http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php? ... er=letumgo

"The world is perfect. Appreciate the details." - Dean
fishhead

Post by fishhead » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:42 am

Thanks Ray, I have unfortunately not been out doing any kind of fishing recently but I'm hoping to change tha soon.
fishhead

Post by fishhead » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Hay thanks Ray. I'm super excited that you wanted to try my pattern out, it's really gratifying to see someone want to use one of my flies and have success.