This might not work on your wax but the 721f wax I had that hardened softened up after I gave it some time in the microwave. It stayed easier to soften afterwards.
PS: pins came last week.
Search found 318 matches
- Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:26 pm
- Forum: Fly Dressings - Wingless Wets
- Topic: Wood Cock Dressings
- Replies: 7
- Views: 138
- Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:31 pm
- Forum: Soft Hackle Materials
- Topic: Snipe: Sherry Abad Photo
- Replies: 10
- Views: 186
I shot at a number of snipe when I lived in western WA. I wish eastern WA had the same abundance. We have them here as they travel south, our pond edges aren't all that marshy so they don't stick around and usually sometime in November things begin to freeze up. What I would like to do is find a mid...
I look at those flies and wonder if they spin the leader up when casting. About 5 years ago when I was buying a fair amount of the very long dry fly saddle hackle I was tying up some bivisibles as my dad fished those before I absconded with his gear. Anyways the long stiff hackle made me think that ...
- Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:22 am
- Forum: Tying Wingless Wets
- Topic: Dying Related - pH Control (mostly for Mr. Bailey)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 662
- Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:33 pm
- Forum: Fly Dressings - Winged Wet Flies
- Topic: Purple March Brown Spider
- Replies: 19
- Views: 491
got the info on your facebook post. I guess I misread the body. I thought it was purple floss and didn't see it was purple seal. thanks.
- Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:09 pm
- Forum: Tutorials / Step-by-Steps / Video Demos
- Topic: Partridge and Hares Ear (Pete Hidy) - Tutorial (SBS)
- Replies: 20
- Views: 451
very nice SBS.