Search found 505 matches
- Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:05 pm
- Forum: Fly Dressings - Wingless Wets
- Topic: It's embarrassing but...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1601
I've been looking over the internet for a fly to add to the swap. I'd like to tie a Grey Watchet but have no idea what a Watchet is! This is not an April Fools question. Please direct me to where I can learn this information.
- Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:47 am
- Forum: Tying Wingless Wets
- Topic: Cuticle Trimmer/Thread Trimmer/Burnishing Tool
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6019
yes this is a great tying tool and I have mine locked in a steel box wrapped in plastic so don't even think of 'The Borrow.' As I speak there it is perched right next to my spinning tool. Cheep, works well, easy to use. Smart find. Not only great for threads but for getting in close to stems when ty...
- Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:15 pm
- Forum: Fly Dressings - Nymphs
- Topic: Welcome to the discussion forum Nymphs!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6012
typo on my part. I could have said it meant Ribbed Goats Hair, but alas it was supported to be RHE Ribbed Hares Ear. Have a laugh on me.