Tailwaters Candy

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

User avatar
letumgo
Site Admin
Posts: 12871
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:55 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Contact:

Re: Tailwaters Candy

Post by letumgo » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:18 pm

Now we need proof that they work. Get out there and do some fishing! ;)
Ray (letumgo)----<°))))))><
http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php? ... er=letumgo

"The world is perfect. Appreciate the details." - Dean
DUBBN
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:41 pm

Re: Tailwaters Candy

Post by DUBBN » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:20 pm

letumgo wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:18 pm Now we need proof that they work. Get out there and do some fishing! ;)
I promise. They work.

Fish photos become boring. 😉
User avatar
letumgo
Site Admin
Posts: 12871
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:55 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Contact:

Re: Tailwaters Candy

Post by letumgo » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:23 pm

Yeah, but that ND hat never gets old... ;) :D
Ray (letumgo)----<°))))))><
http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php? ... er=letumgo

"The world is perfect. Appreciate the details." - Dean
Mike62
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:50 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Re: Tailwaters Candy

Post by Mike62 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:46 am

DUBBN wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:20 pm
letumgo wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:18 pm Now we need proof that they work. Get out there and do some fishing! ;)

Fish photos become boring. 😉
Not when there's 3ft. of snow on the ground and every piece of water is still locked up in ice. It's snowing here this morning...

At this point in the festivities I'd love to see a fish picture or two, ...please.
DUBBN
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:41 pm

Re: Tailwaters Candy

Post by DUBBN » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:53 am

Mike62 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:46 am
DUBBN wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:20 pm
letumgo wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:18 pm Now we need proof that they work. Get out there and do some fishing! ;)

Fish photos become boring. 😉
Not when there's 3ft. of snow on the ground and every piece of water is still locked up in ice. It's snowing here this morning...

At this point in the festivities I'd love to see a fish picture or two, ...please.
Just a trace of snow from last night. This was the best of a few I caught this morning on the Colorado River near Glenwood Springs.

Sad to say, I was not using 24's.

Image

Image
Mike62
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:50 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Re: Tailwaters Candy

Post by Mike62 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:49 pm

Beautiful fish and beautiful water. Thank you.
User avatar
ronr
Posts: 757
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:03 pm
Location: Central Oregon/Texas Transplant

Re: Tailwaters Candy

Post by ronr » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:18 pm

what mike said....
DUBBN
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:41 pm

Re: Tailwaters Candy

Post by DUBBN » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:08 am

I knew I had posted some Pink Softhackles.

I must have missed Marks pink patterns.
User avatar
letumgo
Site Admin
Posts: 12871
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:55 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Contact:

Re: Tailwaters Candy

Post by letumgo » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:18 am

Thanks for refreshing the thread. Time flies don’t it. This was at the very beginning of the pandemic. I did a lot of fishing that spring.
Ray (letumgo)----<°))))))><
http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php? ... er=letumgo

"The world is perfect. Appreciate the details." - Dean
User avatar
Roadkill
Posts: 2275
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:09 am
Location: Oregon

Re: Tailwaters Candy

Post by Roadkill » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:15 pm

OK, DUBBN. :)

I will give my crude ones (Silk & Ostrich, TMC 101 #24) a try on the Crooked River this year...


ImageRIMG9301 by William Lovelace, on Flickr

Thanks!! ;)
Post Reply