Stupid Simple Stone

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

DUBBN

Stupid Simple Stone

Post by DUBBN » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:25 pm

For the guys that use this stretch rib material, here is a seriously easy, and by my results yesterday and today, effective pattern.

YouTube link below.

https://youtu.be/YY3GZ5q80Bk
Mike62

Re: Stupid Simple Stone

Post by Mike62 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:13 pm

Stupid simple speaks to me...
DOUGSDEN

Post by DOUGSDEN » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:10 pm

Me too Mike! I am starting to like the look of this unique material! I like the look of your pattern too up above! So, you had a good time field testing these? Got any pics?
What a talented bunch of shakers, movers, and innovators on our Forum! You guys are amazing!
Doug
Fish when you can, not when you should! Anything short of this is just a disaster.
DUBBN

Post by DUBBN » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:26 pm

DOUGSDEN wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:10 pm Me too Mike! I am starting to like the look of this unique material! I like the look of your pattern too up above! So, you had a good time field testing these? Got any pics?
What a talented bunch of shakers, movers, and innovators on our Forum! You guys are amazing!
Doug
I always have pics. I use them for my journal.
Ron Eagle Elk

Post by Ron Eagle Elk » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:55 am

Journal? There's a DUBBN Journal? That would really be worth seeing. (Yes, Wayne, that's a hint.)
"A man may smile and bid you hale yet curse you to the devil, but when a good dog wags his tail he is always on the level"
DUBBN

Post by DUBBN » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:48 am

Ron Eagle Elk wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:55 am Journal? There's a DUBBN Journal? That would really be worth seeing. (Yes, Wayne, that's a hint.)
Yes, a journal of sort. I use my Instagram account for it. Just a few close friends and family are allowed to see it. They get bored with it very fast as only trout, flies and a little info on my garden is posted.
I post River, pics/video of a couple fish from the trip, and patterns used.

I do not use the account to reach an audience. I use it as a journal for my personal use.

No political, religious posts or comments allowed. I keep the account pvt. If you saw the account, you would probably giggle at how generic it is. That being said, it supplies me perfectly with all the seasonal info I need.

Much of the info is audio that I speak in the videos. It is a way to get an idea what I want to use, plus look back on some pretty cool trout brought to the net from years past.

Being pvt, I am not hot spotting all over the internet.
Partsman

Post by Partsman » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:35 pm

Cool Dubbin, I’ve come across a few patterns lately that incorporate the stretch tubing, I’m going to have add some to my collection.
Mike.
DUBBN

Post by DUBBN » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:25 pm

Size 18 Winter Stone