Purple March Brown Spider

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

Mike62
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Re: Purple March Brown Spider

Post by Mike62 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:34 am

Purple cows are tasty. Brown cows are so ...pedestrian. Resist the urge to cut your beef until you see that wonderfully mottled Pearsall's purple/Peacock herl green glow appear on its flanks. Like the beautiful fly that Upstate has posted, your beef will come alive with a translucent purple sheen that sparks the epicurean desires of man and fish alike.
User avatar
ForumGhillie
Site Admin
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Cheesehead
Contact:

Re: Purple March Brown Spider

Post by ForumGhillie » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:00 am

Sorry, I don't see purple in my local stream MBs or cows. :)

Image

Image

John
upstatetrout
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:47 am
Location: New York

Re: Purple March Brown Spider

Post by upstatetrout » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:16 pm

That bug looks purple to me!!!! And! I am colorblind!!! :lol: :lol:
"We argue to see who is right but we discuss to see what is right"
User avatar
ForumGhillie
Site Admin
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Cheesehead
Contact:

Re: Purple March Brown Spider

Post by ForumGhillie » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:55 pm

upstatetrout wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:16 pm
That bug looks purple to me!!!! And! I am colorblind!!! :lol: :lol:
Geesh, not you too!! Eric is colorblind. :roll:
Mike62
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Re: Purple March Brown Spider

Post by Mike62 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:24 am

I see hints of curry. It's like Mayfly chutney.
User avatar
Old Hat
Posts: 3679
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Where Deet is a Cologne
Contact:

Re: Purple March Brown Spider

Post by Old Hat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:05 am

I know a couple rivers that would be wonderful on. I like this pattern a lot.
I hate it when I think I'm buying organic vegetables, and when I get home I discover they are just regular donuts.
http://www.oldhatflytying.com
User avatar
swellcat
Posts: 428
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:37 pm
Location: Cowtown, Texas, US

Re: Purple March Brown Spider

Post by swellcat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:34 pm

Maybe the body is one big, purple hot spot.

Contrast
Could be
Where
It's at.
User avatar
Theroe
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Purple March Brown Spider

Post by Theroe » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:54 pm

Mike62 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:34 am
Purple cows are tasty. Brown cows are so ...pedestrian. Resist the urge to cut your beef until you see that wonderfully mottled Pearsall's purple/Peacock herl green glow appear on its flanks. Like the beautiful fly that Upstate has posted, your beef will come alive with a translucent purple sheen that sparks the epicurean desires of man and fish alike.
Mike
Your "Highland hair" is almost out of quarantine - looks great through the bag though! :)
Cant wait to try it.....

Dana
Soft and wet - the only way....
Mike62
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Re: Purple March Brown Spider

Post by Mike62 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:49 pm

Theroe wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:54 pm
Mike62 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:34 am
Purple cows are tasty. Brown cows are so ...pedestrian. Resist the urge to cut your beef until you see that wonderfully mottled Pearsall's purple/Peacock herl green glow appear on its flanks. Like the beautiful fly that Upstate has posted, your beef will come alive with a translucent purple sheen that sparks the epicurean desires of man and fish alike.
Mike
Your "Highland hair" is almost out of quarantine - looks great through the bag though! :)
Cant wait to try it.....

Dana
Let me know how it goes. Now I wish I had saved a bunch of hair from all those Mangalista's we used to raise.
User avatar
Theroe
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Purple March Brown Spider

Post by Theroe » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:30 am

Mike
All of the materials you have sent me are second to none - You should start a side business! :D

Dana
Soft and wet - the only way....
Post Reply