Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift Wool

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

Ron Eagle Elk

Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift Wool

Post by Ron Eagle Elk » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:18 pm

For those that have seen Ray's superb dressings using this material, have I got news for you. I picked up some from a dealer in yarns in Seattle. You can see the colors available, maybe order some from https://littleknits.com/new-products/ja ... drift.html .

The colors I have available are Moorland, color 195; Grouse, color 235; Wren, color 246; Fog, color 272; and lastly, Autumn, color 998.

If you would like a couple yards of each color to play with, PM me for my mailing address, then send a SASE to me and I'll send you a couple yards of each of the 5 colors I have in marked plastic bags. A regular sized envelope should do the trick.

If any one else picks up some other colors, maybe we could get a wide assortment without breaking the bank for any of us.

REE
"A man may smile and bid you hale yet curse you to the devil, but when a good dog wags his tail he is always on the level"
joaniebo

Re: Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift Wool

Post by joaniebo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:26 pm

Ron

I have a complete skein of the Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift Oyster 290 wool that I use for tying Sawyer's Killer Bugs. Drop me a note if you would like some.

Bob
raven4ns

Post by raven4ns » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:41 pm

This is the best forum I have ever run across. People sharing knowledge and materials, helping each other out. Ree and Bob are prime examples of this helping along with many others. It is a privilege to be a member of this forum.
All the best,

Tim
https://www.flickr.com/photos/44673530@N04/
The measure of a man is not how many times he gets knocked down, but how many times he gets back up.
joaniebo

Post by joaniebo » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:39 pm

Ron

Yarn mailed today. Let me know if you need more

Bob
Ron Eagle Elk

Post by Ron Eagle Elk » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:42 pm

Bob, Thank you, Sir. Much appreciated.

REE
"A man may smile and bid you hale yet curse you to the devil, but when a good dog wags his tail he is always on the level"