hello all

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

tbar24

hello all

Post by tbar24 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:05 pm

hey everyone
im relativly new to flymph fishing and am looking to hone my skills. im from the west coast of B.C. and mainly fish trout with some salmon mixed in. looking forward to the lots of stuff ill learn on the sight
tbar
skunkaroo

Re: hello all

Post by skunkaroo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Welcome aboard, tbar (nuggy?). Another Westcoaster here (New West). Lots of experience here and lots to learn.

Aaron
Aaron Laing, New Westminster BC
Moderator - FlyBC Flytying Forum
Stream Time Blog - Current Article: The Leggy Blond (Hawaiian bonefish pattern) (January 2011)
letumgo
Site Admin

Post by letumgo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Welcome aboard. I am looking forwards to your participation. Take some time to look around the site. There is already a lot of wonderful patterns to choose from and helpful knowledge to glean from old posts. If you have an questions, I am sure someone from this site can help you.
Ray (letumgo)----<°))))))><
http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php? ... er=letumgo

"The world is perfect. Appreciate the details." - Dean
tbar24

Post by tbar24 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:36 pm

thanks for the welcome everyone, i take it you mean nuggy from the ffbc forum and no im tbar24 on that site also, but i do know who your talking about i think. i've been browsing through some of the patterns and they look wicked, once i get my camera back ill post a few of my soft hackle creations.
forgot to mention in my first post im from powell river(aka cutty capital of canada)
-tyler-
skunkaroo

Post by skunkaroo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:49 pm

tbar24 wrote:thanks for the welcome everyone, i take it you mean nuggy from the ffbc forum and no im tbar24
-tyler-
Just asking 'cause he expressed some curiosity about softies a while back. Anyhoo, welcome again. Glad you found the site.

Aaron
Aaron Laing, New Westminster BC
Moderator - FlyBC Flytying Forum
Stream Time Blog - Current Article: The Leggy Blond (Hawaiian bonefish pattern) (January 2011)
Soft-hackle
Site Admin

Post by Soft-hackle » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:46 am

Hi,
Glad to have you with us. Hopefully this site will help you learn more and teach us a few things as well.

Mark
"I have the highest respect for the skilled wet-fly fisherman, as he has mastered an art of very great difficulty.” Edward R. Hewitt

http://www.libstudio.com/FS&S