Fishing with IBF Friends (May 2016)

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

redietz

Re: Fishing with IBF Friends (May 2016)

Post by redietz » Wed May 18, 2016 5:19 pm

I'm officially jealous. In fact, I'm jealous of anybody who's been able to do much fishing this year.

William -- Wow! What a brown!
Bob
zen leecher

Post by zen leecher » Wed May 18, 2016 5:53 pm

What town is the Pine Creek sign near. I'm curious if I've been by that area. I sure would like a chance to fish for stream trout at night.
William Anderson
Site Admin

Post by William Anderson » Wed May 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Bob, I've never had more fun trying to land a trout. I got very lucky and had a great time at it. I hope you're able to get out soon. Lucky for you the season seems to just be starting as the bugs are taking their time coming up. You're area should be seeing good sulphur hatches, but I haven't seen many yet.

Bill, Eric can answer more accurately than I but I'd say about Ten miles upstream of Slate Run. If that helps. Have you fished central PA much?

Fellas, I love seeing all these shots together.
"A man should not try to eliminate his complexes, but rather come into accord with them. They are ultimately what directs his conduct in the world." Sigmund Freud.
www.WilliamsFavorite.com
Smuggler

Post by Smuggler » Wed May 18, 2016 8:02 pm

zen leecher wrote:What town is the Pine Creek sign near. I'm curious if I've been by that area. I sure would like a chance to fish for stream trout at night.
In the town of Blackwell, Bill. There's a boat launch and easy access to the stream, decent area.
zen leecher

Post by zen leecher » Wed May 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Smuggler wrote:
zen leecher wrote:What town is the Pine Creek sign near. I'm curious if I've been by that area. I sure would like a chance to fish for stream trout at night.
In the town of Blackwell, Bill. There's a boat launch and easy access to the stream, decent area.
I had to use google to find Blackwell. I think I've been gone too long. I used to have relatives in Cammal.