International Brotherhood Membership

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

jmorgan

International Brotherhood Membership

Post by jmorgan » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:21 am

How do I go about joining the International Brotherhood of the Flymph?
William Anderson
Site Admin

Re: International Brotherhood Membership

Post by William Anderson » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:01 am

Jmorgan, I have been keeping track of all the intersested parties. I have a running list of names and information on the members. If you're interested in joinging the brotherhood, just let me know and I'll add your name to include you in this proud group. You can send me an message on this board or email me at willandersonemail@gmail.com and I'll get you added. I also have a very nice membership certificate that Mark Libertone produced. I can send it to you in a pdf format and you can print it at home. It's really a nice item to have. We have in the past had lapel pins made. There is some interest in having another batch made up, but currently we are all out. I even passed on the pin off my hat...so that's the bottom of the barrell i'm afraid. To reorder the pins we needed a minimum order of 200 at about $2.50 each. There is no profit or even shipping charge to distribute these, but it would require an upfront purchase of around $500 so until we have a fundraiser or receive at least 200 prepaid orders, that is going to have to wait. I did get a list of people that were very interested in getting a new shippment...that list was up to around 23 a few months ago when this came up. I would be happy to facilitate the push, collections, ordering, and distribution if the brotherhood is interested in the endevour.

That really more information than you wanted to know, but if you just send me your name and a good email address for correspondence, I'll get you listed.

thanks for the inquiry. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll try to get you what you want. that goes for all the lurkers too. Join in!

w
"A man should not try to eliminate his complexes, but rather come into accord with them. They are ultimately what directs his conduct in the world." Sigmund Freud.
www.WilliamsFavorite.com