Swap Results for I. B. F. 2005

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

DUBBN

Re: Swap Results for I. B. F. 2005

Post by DUBBN » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:41 pm

willowhead wrote:;) .....bummer, looks like Tebow mania is headed for the showers.......... :( ...........was a fun ride while it lasted........but reality has reared it's ugly head :lol: and now the kids can stop gettin' thrown outta school. :D
You are forcing me in helping you hijack this thread Mark..This is what I posted on my FB page right after the loss......

Take heart Bronco Nation. Tebow has brought a renewed enthusiasm to our State. Sundays are once again, FUN! I bet we make the playoffs, but even if we dont, Tebow has brought hope. The future is bright with Tim. I expect to make the playoffs more times than not in the next ten years. Super Bowl? Maybe!! ;-) I am sipping Tebow Koolaid as I type. I have to say, it quinches a thirst I didnt realize existed!

Sunsets are still Orange!

Oh, just to keep this thread legit? I have never belonged to the I.B.F., so I am pretty sure this swap was an FAOL.
willowhead

Post by willowhead » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Wayne....."one" of the coolest things bout this site is that we don't have a bunch of turkeys who get their underware twisted every time a thread stolls down a flower ladden path..........or even if it veers stream side for a second, for a crystal clear and cool drink...............YOU DIG?
Tebow has been extremely refreshing for the game, sports in general and the country..........one of the sickest things bout pro sports is the insane and demented evilness that puts "winning" (kinna like "catching" :roll: ), above all else..........definately makes loosers out of a lotta people that get sucked into that trap............ ;)
Learn to see with your ears and hear with your eyes
CAUSE, it don't mean a thing, if it aint got that swing.....

http://www.pureartflytying.ning.com
DNicolson

Post by DNicolson » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:37 am

I have just altered the last page on this Swap, it was an FAOL swap but it had connections
with the argument between Jim Slattery and Dr. Rob on FAOL.
I had combined the two events in my memory.
It was interesting to re-read that rather extensive 'discussion'.
Don't no why, it reminded me of something that happened recently ;) .