Need som help!

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

Stendalen

Re: Need som help!

Post by Stendalen » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Kelly L. wrote:You should be given some antihistamines by your doctor. Until you find the source of your problem, you are vulnerable. As Ariel said, get an allergist. Get those scratch tests done. Find out what you are allergic to. Let your doctor know the exact birds and mammals you are working with too. This may help. You may have mild allergies to several things, and you have a build up. This happened to me. I woke up one night with hives all over my whole body. If you feel you are having trouble breathing, go immediately to the ER. It is better if you have someone else drive you. Are you having skin rashes too? Dyes are quite common for some people to become allergic to. My mother is allergic to certain clothing dyes. I am highly allergic to hair dye. So, washing your materials is a very good idea for now, until you find the culprit. Keep us informed on this.
Kelly
Thanks Kelly. I will do a throughout investigation.

Martin
"...because it enriches my soul..."
https://www.facebook.com/stendalenflyfish/
willowhead

Post by willowhead » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Martin, very sorry bout your situation............seems we all have them lately. Mine are my own fault for the way i lived for so many years.............like they say, "Payback is a.........^@$#&()(^$@^%()_*%# ..........for some reason, i have a feeling, your problem has nothing to do with your fly tying materials.....but, absoliutely do what all your friends have reccomended, just in case it is. i am personally VERY skeptical of doctors, and the entire medical racket (pill pushers in bed with the pharmacutical industry$$$$$$$$)..........but GO! PRONTO! You have NO choice. And keep us directly up to date. All the best. ;)
Learn to see with your ears and hear with your eyes
CAUSE, it don't mean a thing, if it aint got that swing.....

http://www.pureartflytying.ning.com
DNicolson

Post by DNicolson » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:53 am

Martin,
Mike is on the ball, get good medical advice, and tell them about your fly dressing material.
I have an allergic problem caused by heredity, this caused my eye problem, luckily we have
an excellent Health Service here and I was able to get it sorted.