Sparky

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

chase creek

Sparky

Post by chase creek » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Hook - Daiichi 1640, #12
Thread - 14/0 Cinnamon
Abdomen - Dubbing loop, One leg Lightly Touch Dubbed w/ Hare's Ear Plus, with Gold French Tinsel along the other leg, twisted with loop
Hackle - Badger Dyed Hen, Golden Olive

Wife went to a meeting at church, left me home alone with my vise. Just playing around with different bodies. She won't be home 'til late, heh, heh, heh.
IMG_5795.JPG
IMG_5795.JPG (70.44 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
"A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability, and
beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise"
Aldo Leopold
Ron Eagle Elk

Re: Sparky

Post by Ron Eagle Elk » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:24 am

I like that a lot. Very interesting body that should bring a fish or twenty to hand. Nicely done.
"A man may smile and bid you hale yet curse you to the devil, but when a good dog wags his tail he is always on the level"
tie2fish

Post by tie2fish » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:00 am

Wonderful effect! That should be an excellent attractor, especially in off-color water.
Some of the same morons who throw their trash around in National parks also vote. That alone would explain the state of American politics. ~ John Gierach, "Still Life with Brook Trout"
DUBBN

Post by DUBBN » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:48 am

That pattern has some serious flash appeal. I have been threatening JohnL that I was going to start dabbling in patterns with more flash. This is a good pattern to try and copy for that . Thanks Rodger for the idea.
William Anderson
Site Admin

Post by William Anderson » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:09 am

Buh-ling! Sparky is a great name for this one.

w
"A man should not try to eliminate his complexes, but rather come into accord with them. They are ultimately what directs his conduct in the world." Sigmund Freud.
www.WilliamsFavorite.com