"Sienna" coloured seal fur

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

Johnno

Re: "Sienna" coloured seal fur

Post by Johnno » Thu May 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Thanks for all the interest and replies pples. I was not aware that Veniards still had the Sienna dye in existence. (On dailup still in my part of the country - a bitching 31.2kps on a good day - and it is sometimes difficult to load some sites...and Veniards is one of them An internet flyshop down here - www.flyshop.co.nz - a great forum there as well BTW: If you ever decide to come on down here this is the forum to check out :) ) does orders to Veniards now and again so I'll get the proprietor to get me some next time he does an order. Cheers!
wsbailey

Post by wsbailey » Sat May 09, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi Mike,
Thank you for the links. Sometimes Google is the only choice. Even the site you mention uses downloads from Google. Here's that plate you mention photographed from the original on page 58:

http://books.google.com/books?id=yYlpfJ ... N#PPA58,M1

Bill
wsbailey

Post by wsbailey » Sat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Mike try this: go to Google.com and click on "more". Then click on "books". Then enter the title and go to page 58. Not all of the pages are viewable but you can still get a lot of information. If that doesn't work then you are right; a different country is the problem. Bill