Meat & Spuds kinda softie...

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

hankaye

Re: Meat & Spuds kinda softie...

Post by hankaye » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:45 am

Howdy All;
willowhead wrote:hank, snap out of it.....she didn't spell it that way..............i did. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

:? ..... :( ..... :roll:

hank
Striving for a less complicated life since 1949...
"Every day I beat my own previous record for number
of consecutive days I've stayed alive." George Carlin
willowhead

Post by willowhead » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:50 am

Kelly, i'm positive Kars knew exactly what you meant......i just hadda kid ya, because they way you put it was SO cute and innocent. ;)
Learn to see with your ears and hear with your eyes
CAUSE, it don't mean a thing, if it aint got that swing.....

http://www.pureartflytying.ning.com
Kelly L.

Post by Kelly L. » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Thank you for coming to my rescue Hank. Mark, I am confused now. Was it MY statement that was so cute? :D Or were you talking about Kars?
willowhead

Post by willowhead » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:16 am

i don't "talk about" anyone...........i just tell it like it is. :D ;) Oh, & if your confused.....i won't tell nobody. :lol:

fly_fischa

Post by fly_fischa » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:24 am

Don't worry Kelly I understood ya the first time. :D Besides I've got a skin like a Rhino, so don't get offended easily. I appreciate your comments and think Mark was just having a friendly dig, cheeky bugger. 8-) It might have helped if he didn't guestimate how you actually spurlled it out ;) It's all a bit of fun amongst friends :)

Mark I find it funny you calling me Kars (I like it). It reminds me of a good childhood friend called Bing. He was a young vietnamese fella with bad english that struggled to pronounce my name so I got stuck with Karsy. This continued even after his english improved, cheeky little so and so...

Mark-
Hopefully you'll get to come over here and hang some time. i have a Salmon fly of his framed here you'd love to see. 8-)
That would be really cool and sounds like a plan. I hope to visit in the next year or two and would love to hook up with some of my new found friends for a tying session. :D
willowhead

Post by willowhead » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Karsy........ :D..........THAT would be WAY TO Cool.....just let us know when your headed this way, with a little advanced notice. You can stay here no problem, and hopefully we'll have somethin' going on. Our club (North Arkansas Fly Fishers) has a tyer tyin' for an hour or so before most all of our meetings, and members tye along if they want. We also have Official Tye-In's 2 or 3 times a year, and of course we have the Sowbug Roundup (a huge tying show once a year), which i can get you a seat at if you like, and then there are a few other situations (couple world class fly shops, other tyin' clubs, etc.), round here where you could do a demo if you wanted to...........and then there's the fishing................OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! the fishing. :D :D :D :D :D Go here to see bout 'the Bug." http://www.northarkansasflyfisher.org Click on Sowbug or Sowbug Roundup......... ;)