March Brown design drafts

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

daringduffer

Re: March Brown design drafts

Post by daringduffer » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:15 pm

JohnP wrote:I have been trying to order some hooks from Mats-Ola for about two weeks, but for some reason I have not heard back from him. I have already received an order of Pearsall's gossamer silk on the wooden spools from him, so I don't know what the problem is. If you are in contact with him, could you ask him to send me a message either here or on my regular email? Many thanks. :)
John,

If you give me your e-mail address in a PM I'll call him monday and get back to you.

dd
JohnP

Post by JohnP » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 pm

daringduffer wrote:
JohnP wrote:I have been trying to order some hooks from Mats-Ola for about two weeks, but for some reason I have not heard back from him. I have already received an order of Pearsall's gossamer silk on the wooden spools from him, so I don't know what the problem is. If you are in contact with him, could you ask him to send me a message either here or on my regular email? Many thanks. :)
John,

If you give me your e-mail address in a PM I'll call him monday and get back to you.

dd
Done, and thanks!
daringduffer

Post by daringduffer » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:33 am

John,

I received an e-mail from Mats-Ola this morning with information I asked for some ten days ago (I had told him there was no rush). He said he had been away for some time and not been able to do his duties. I guess he will address your order shortly.

dd
SenecaLaker

Post by SenecaLaker » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Guys, this thread was great to read. The discussion was superb along the way with input from so many here. It's unfortunate that some of the photos are gone but still well worth going through. Thanks for starting this Gingerdun

Dave
William Anderson
Site Admin

Post by William Anderson » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:51 am

SenecaLaker wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:29 pm Guys, this thread was great to read. The discussion was superb along the way with input from so many here. It's unfortunate that some of the photos are gone but still well worth going through. Thanks for starting this Gingerdun

Dave
Dave, thanks for bringing this thread back to the surfacer. Its such a treat to reread such important threads as these.
"A man should not try to eliminate his complexes, but rather come into accord with them. They are ultimately what directs his conduct in the world." Sigmund Freud.
www.WilliamsFavorite.com
wsbailey

Post by wsbailey » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:31 am

I bought these hooks on eBay.

daringduffer

Post by daringduffer » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:37 am

wsbailey wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:31 am I bought these hooks on eBay.

How many boxes? They look good!

dd
wsbailey

Post by wsbailey » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:58 am

Three.
William Anderson
Site Admin

Post by William Anderson » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:10 pm

those hooks look fantastic. very nice score.
"A man should not try to eliminate his complexes, but rather come into accord with them. They are ultimately what directs his conduct in the world." Sigmund Freud.
www.WilliamsFavorite.com
wsbailey

Post by wsbailey » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:03 am

Thanks William. The one thing Herter admired about England was the fishing hooks.