Flymph from Famous Flies and Their Originators

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

mooney4

Re: Flymph from Famous Flies and Their Originators

Post by mooney4 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:38 pm

Just found this thread! Have to say all of these patterns are beautiful work. I need to get some serious time at the tying desk in order to get some of these in my boxes. Thanks for the work in putting this post together!
NightWatchman

Post by NightWatchman » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:56 pm

Carl I know this is an older post but I’m always running behind the times on things and
I wanted to thank you for putting together such a wonderful informative and beautiful
Blog article.

Pat B.
Old Hat

Post by Old Hat » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:53 am

Thanks Pat.
I hate it when I think I'm buying organic vegetables, and when I get home I discover they are just regular donuts.
http://www.oldhatflytying.com
DOUGSDEN

Post by DOUGSDEN » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:22 pm

Carl,
I was going over this thread again and I am still amazed at what you have created with these awesome patterns! They simply do not diminish in their beauty! Your work is tight and spot on in proportions and materials chosen! Are you still tying these? You mentioned earlier that placing these in a shadow box for display! If So, the display belongs in one of our museums or fly fishing centers! You should be very proud of your creations! We are!!
Dougsden
Fish when you can, not when you should! Anything short of this is just a disaster.
1Equinoxclan

Post by 1Equinoxclan » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:35 am

I'm new on this site and thrilled with the nature of it, as well as the top notch information and tying here. There is nothing as advanced and true to form like this where I fish in Ontario Canada .Thanks guys.
Stephen