Partridge & Yellow

Moderators: William Anderson, letumgo

User avatar
Old Hat
Posts: 3958
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Where Deet is a Cologne
Contact:

Re: Partridge & Yellow

Post by Old Hat » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:39 am

Stephan, I used it for the hackle on this Hidy Brown Hackle I did recently.
Brown Hackle Origins74reduced.jpg
Brown Hackle Origins74reduced.jpg (91.13 KiB) Viewed 1127 times
I hate it when I think I'm buying organic vegetables, and when I get home I discover they are just regular donuts.
http://www.oldhatflytying.com
User avatar
letumgo
Site Admin
Posts: 11110
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:55 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Contact:

Re: Partridge & Yellow

Post by letumgo » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:07 am

Gorgeous fly Carl...
Ray (letumgo)----<°))))))><
http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php? ... er=letumgo

"The world is perfect. Appreciate the details." - Dean
User avatar
tie2fish
Posts: 5072
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:11 am
Location: Harford County, MD

Re: Partridge & Yellow

Post by tie2fish » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:55 am

letumgo wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:07 am
Gorgeous fly Carl...

Just like all his others!
Some of the same morons who throw their trash around in National parks also vote. That alone would explain the state of American politics. ~ John Gierach, "Still Life with Brook Trout"
Bazzer69
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:49 pm
Location: Redding California

Re: Partridge & Yellow

Post by Bazzer69 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:37 pm

Old Hat wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:39 am
Stephan, I used it for the hackle on this Hidy Brown Hackle I did recently.

Brown Hackle Origins74reduced.jpg
Lovely fly, what’s the dubbing?
Barry
Love both fly fishing and fly tying, been doing it for a while
But not much good at either
daringduffer
Posts: 2196
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:11 am

Re: Partridge & Yellow

Post by daringduffer » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:39 pm

Wonderful hook, Carl :D

Thanks for the photo, it answers my question. Now all we have to do is to wait for Kelson and Skues to comment.

dd
UC Steve
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:25 pm
Location: Boundary, Washington
Contact:

Re: Partridge & Yellow

Post by UC Steve » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:54 pm

daringduffer wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:39 pm
Wonderful hook, Carl :D

Thanks for the photo, it answers my question. Now all we have to do is to wait for Kelson and Skues to comment.

dd
"It's all so stinking delightful, to be sure." ~Skues :lol:
daringduffer
Posts: 2196
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:11 am

Re: Partridge & Yellow

Post by daringduffer » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:18 pm

UC Steve wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:54 pm
daringduffer wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:39 pm
Wonderful hook, Carl :D

Thanks for the photo, it answers my question. Now all we have to do is to wait for Kelson and Skues to comment.

dd
"It's all so stinking delightful, to be sure." ~Skues :lol:
"What a cocky hen". -Kelson

dd
User avatar
Old Hat
Posts: 3958
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Where Deet is a Cologne
Contact:

Re: Partridge & Yellow

Post by Old Hat » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:53 pm

Bazzer69 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:37 pm
Old Hat wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:39 am
Stephan, I used it for the hackle on this Hidy Brown Hackle I did recently.

Brown Hackle Origins74reduced.jpg
Lovely fly, what’s the dubbing?
Barry
Brown mohair
I hate it when I think I'm buying organic vegetables, and when I get home I discover they are just regular donuts.
http://www.oldhatflytying.com
UC Steve
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:25 pm
Location: Boundary, Washington
Contact:

Re: Partridge & Yellow

Post by UC Steve » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:50 am

[/quote]

"What a cocky hen". -Kelson

dd
[/quote]

8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
UC Steve
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:25 pm
Location: Boundary, Washington
Contact:

Re: Partridge & Yellow

Post by UC Steve » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:55 am

Great freestone fly, Carl. Simulates a lot of small & medium stonefly species.
Post Reply