Welcome, everyone to the new flymph forum. We hope you will be happy, here.
Please take special note. If you sign up to become a member, YOU MUST SIGN IN TO THE FORUM WITHIN ONE WEEK OF SIGNING UP FOR THE FORUM. You should receive an e-mail saying your account has been activated. When you do, you should sign into the forum using your user name and password. IF you do not, your account will be deactivated.
ALSO PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM OR TRASH FOLDERS IN YOUR E-MAIL IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN ACTIVATION E-MAIL. IT IS OFTEN PUT THERE BY YOUR E-MAIL PROGRAM. IF FOR SOME REASON YOU RECEIVE NO ACTIVATION E-MAIL AT ALL, CONTACT ME AT THE E-MAIL BELOW. I USUALLY CHECK THIS AT LEAST ONCE PER DAY. THE EMAIL IS: flymphs-@-yahoo-.-com (REMOVE THE DASHES).
ALSO PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN NOT SEE THE CORRECT TIMES OF POSTS IN THE FORUM UNTIL YOU SIGN UP< SIGN IN< AND ADJUST YOUR PERSONAL TIME SETTINGS VIA OUR USER CONTROL PANEL. THIS FORUM IS ACTIVE AND HAS BEEN SINCE 2009.
If your account is deactivated, and if you want to reactivate your account, after that, you have another two weeks to do so by contacting me via my e-mail. If you do not, your account will be eliminated. (flymphs-at-yahoo-dot-com)
Since we have been inundated with spammers trying to get into the forum for the purpose of advertising their goods to our forum members or get member's e-mails for the purpose of sending spam to them, I may use the following protocol: If I feel I need to verify your registration prior to activation of your account, I may contact you via e-mail to confirm your interest in the forum, how you found us, and if you already know some of our members. Please DO NOT take this this negatively. I am only trying to insure our members are not bothered by people who are joining for the purpose of spamming. Once validated, your membership will be protected this way as well, so please be patient. Thanks!
Please read: RULES OF THE FORUM
* Don't curse like a drunken sailor. There are no naughty-word police here, but try not to curse very much and aim for originality rather than vulgarity when you do.
* Don't blatantly advertise. I'm not very territorial about web links and if you made a really neat website you can post about it. If you've got a fishing-related commercial site you can mention it tastefully in your signature.
* Be at least 13 years old. There's a really stupid US law called COPPA which requires proof of parental consent to collect so much as an email address from anyone under 13. The result is that small-time website owners who don't have a system to collect, verify, and store parental consent data must instead forbid anyone under 13 from signing up.
* Don't bash anyone. Intelligent discussion is allowed, but character attacks, and incoherent rants against others will not be tolerated. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. It will result in elimination and banning.
* Use common sense. Most of the real rules here are obvious and unwritten. The right to free speech does not extend to private forums. Here you have the privilege of free speech, however it can be taken away if you abuse the written or unwritten rules.
* Don't push your luck. If you misbehave on this forum I can ban you from the site or posting here. I want the forum to be a good one where we can exchange ideas and help others learn. Please act like an adult.
*Please do not use our site to spam our members. Any member reported to me by the other members as a spammer will be swiftly eliminated from the forum.
PLEASE REMEMBER, WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR THIS FORUM< YOU ARE AGREEING TO FOLLOW THE RULES>
This forum is sponsored by http://www.jimsflyco.com
1 post • Page 1 of 1